Number and Algebra.
- Addition, Subtraction – with and without trading.
- Number facts.
- Numbers – before and after, between.
- Numbers to 1000.
- Place value – Hundreds, Tens and Ones.
- Counting by 2, 5, 10.
- Number patterns.
- Groups / Arrays.
- Groups of and multiplication.
- Sharing and division.
- Problem solving.
- Money – recognition, financial maths.
Measurement and Geometry.
- Properties of 2D Shapes.
- Properties and construction of 3D shapes.
- Faces, edges, vertices.
- Nets of 3D shapes.
- Location, grid maps, position.
- Transformations – flip, slide, turn.
- Time – o’clock, half past, quarter past, quarter to.
- Days of the week.
- Months of the year,
- Measuring – metre, centimetre, litre, millilitre.
Statistics and Probability.
- Planning and collecting data.
- Picture and column graphs.
- Interpreting, comparing.